Powers that Count as Non-Combat
Only powers that work in common, very common, or at will count against the Non-Combat total.
These powers count as non-Combat
- All adjustment powers that have a delayed return rate greater than 5 points per minute.
- Any power bought with the limitation Non-Combat
- Any movement power that is unlikely to be used for a move through, move by, charge, etc.
- Enhanced Senses
- All Change Environment powers built with Long Lasting more than a Turn
- Desolidification (if it doesn’t protect against damage), otherwise Desolidification is Defensive.
- Any adjustment power built to affect Non-Combat powers
- Extra-Dimensional Movement
- Faster than Light Movement
- Mind Scan (unless it is an obvious combat ability)
- Shape Shift