Powers that Count as Combat Effectiveness
- Aid and Absorption that help OCV, DCV, or any other power that counts as Combat Effectiveness count against the total of Combat Effectiveness.
- Defense Maneuver counts against the total for Combat Effectivenss.
- Autofire skills count against the total for Combat Effectiveness
- CSLs count against the Combat Effectiveness total
- CE’s that affect Range Modifiers count against the Combat Effectiveness total. CEs that raise Heat or Wind levels do not.
- Darkness counts against Combat Effectiveness if it affects the most common targeting sense (sight, generally or after X Plus stages of the Frankenstein Crisis, radar).
- Martial Arts does not count against the total for Combat Effectiveness.
- Healing counts as a non-combat power even if it heals OCV or DCV.
- Bonuses to OMCV for Mind Scan count, but the Active cost of the actual Mind Scan dice do not (they count as Non-Combat, generally).